In the first instance, we wish to emphasize that your data and privacy are of great importance to us. You provide us with your data and we therefore feel responsible to treat this data with the utmost caution and confidentiality. In the policy below we describe in a clear and transparent way how we use and process your personal data.
By visiting our website or submitting information to us, you agree to our privacy practices as set out in this policy. We may change this policy from time to time. You can check this policy regularly to make sure you are aware of the most recent version. Changes to this policy can also be communicated via the website or by email if this is possible and / or applicable.
If you have any further questions about your data and privacy, you can always reach us via the details mentioned in our contact section
Who are we?
When we refer in this policy to 'we', 'us', or 'Hotel Le Bois De Bruges', we refer to the legal entity Parkhotel NV, a company under Belgian law with company number BE0424.522.181 located at Vrijdagsmarkt 5, 8000 Brugge, Belgium .
Hotel Le Bois De Bruges collects and processes your data in the context of its activities. It acts in accordance with the “Law of 08.12.1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data” and in accordance with the “General Data Protection Regulation” that applies throughout the European Union from 25 May 2018.
The privacy law can be consulted online at this link.
Collection of personal data
Personal data is data that can be used to identify or contact a unique person. In order to provide our services, we will collect and process information about users of our website and about guests. Therefore, we may process any information, including personal data, that you provide to our customers or an online travel agency in relation to a reservation.
Personal data processed by us includes (but is not limited to) the following data: name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card details, date of birth, records of our interactions and travel information.
We keep your personal data on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is laid down in a relevant contract that you have with us. We regularly review our retention periods for personal data. We may also be required to retain certain types of data to comply with legal obligations
How do we collect your data?
We collect personal data from and about users of our websites and the guests of our customers through our services.
Information you give us:
This is information about you that you provide to us directly through a contract, through our websites, or by reaching us by phone, email or other communication channels. It includes information that you provide when you register to use our website or services, when you report a problem with our website or services, when you subscribe to a newsletter, and when you provide us with information about the nature of a question or problem.
Data that you provide regarding your reservations and related information.
- Information we collect about you:
When you visit our website, we automatically collect:
-Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), click stream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched, response times on the page, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse clicks), and methods used to scroll away from the page.
-Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser input types and versions, and operating system and platform.
Information we receive from other sources:
- Personal information provided to us by travel agents or online travel sites using the different Cubilis services and modules.
-Personal information provided by our customers using the various Hotel Le Bois De Bruges software services and modules.
- Personal information provided by our customers through use of the hotel WiFi network.
What do we do with your information
We use information held about you to manage agreements between you and us and for the legitimate interests of our business, for example the processing of our customers' guest data to process bookings and reservations.
We will use the information you give us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- to perform our obligations under contracts between you and us.
- to provide you with information about other services that we offer that are similar to services that you have already subscribed or requested.
- to notify you about changes to our services.
- to ensure that the content of our website can be presented in the most efficient way.
- We will use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- for the management of our websites and for internal purposes, such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, as well as for statistical and survey purposes.
- to improve our website to ensure that content is displayed in the most efficient way;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
- We may also aggregate your information into an anonymized form to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of the website are of most interest to visitors.
Who do we share your data with?
We may from time to time make certain personal information available to strategic partners who work with Hotel Le Bois De Bruges, such as:
- hotels and online travel agents that you have arranged for travel with, but only the personal information necessary to process your bookings.
- in the event of a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets, making personal information that we retain about our customers among the assets that are transferred to the buyer.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- to comply with a court order or other legal obligations or when data is requested by the government or any other official government agency;
- protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our employees, customers or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of fraud protection.
international transfers of personal data
- You have the right to ask us not to process or only process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually notify you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to provide your information to third parties for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking or unchecking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time via unsubscribe links provided on our email communications or simply by contacting us (see 'Contact' section).
- Our websites may from time to time contain links to websites of partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check this policy before submitting any personal information to these websites.
- For further information about your rights under the “General Data Protection Regulation”, please visit this link.
accessing and updating your information?
- You have the right to access and inspect the personal information we hold about you. If you submit a request for this, we will do everything possible to provide you with free access and inspection, barring exceptional circumstances.
- Before we provide you or another person on your behalf with personal information, we may ask you for proof of identity and possibly also information about your interactions with us so that we can find your personal information.
- You have the right to object to us processing your personal data if we are no longer authorized to use it. You have the right to have your information deleted or to restrict processing in certain circumstances. You also have the right to have your personal data transferred in certain circumstances.
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details in the 'Contact Us' section.
- You also have the right to complain to the data protection supervisory body if you have any concerns about how we use your personal data. Please see the "Contact Us" section for information on how to do this.
We will treat your personal data with the greatest care and confidentiality in accordance with the applicable legislation and regulation. We will take all necessary security measures to prevent "data breaches" and to guarantee the safe processing of personal data.
- You reached this external website by following links on our website.
- You have reached our website by following a link from an external website.
The website may use "cookies" and other technologies such as "pixel tags" and "web beacons". These technologies help us deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our target audience size and usage patterns.
- keep information about your preferences so that we can better tailor the services to your individual interests.
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to the website.
- You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate settings in your browser. Consult your provider for information on how to disable cookies. Please note that certain functions of the website may not be available if cookies are disabled.
- You may provide us with personal information regarding education, employment, contacts, preferences, professional qualifications and jobs when you submit an application. We recommend that you do not disclose sensitive personal information (such as height, weight, religion, philosophical or political beliefs, financial data, sexual orientation, union or political party membership) in your resume or other materials in support of your application. To the extent that you provide sensitive personal information, you expressly permit Hotel Le Bois De Bruges to treat such details as specified in this Statement.
- We will use your personal information for recruitment purposes and if you are offered a job or join Hotel Le Bois De Bruges y we will use it for other work-related purposes.
- We may also retain your information after the recruitment process is complete to contact you about potential future opportunities for a period of three years from the date of your application. However, it is possible that we keep your data longer in anonymous form for statistical purposes.
Hotel Le Bois De Bruges will mainly process personal data on behalf of and for its customers and is therefore a "processor" within the meaning of the "General Data Protection Regulation". She can be contacted by post or e-mail using the following coordinates:
- Hotel Le Bois De Bruges
Address: Vrijdagsmarkt 5, 8000 brugge, Belgium
- The data protection supervisory authority can be contacted using the following coordinates:
- Commission for the protection of privacy
Address: Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel, België
Tel.: +32 (0) 2.274.48.00